Organica is currently looking to fill a FSO Engineer position, reporting to Senior Director – Project Delivery & FSO. The Field Services Organization provides technical and process support for all Organica plants in the region. The FSO team has engineers in China, Hungary and the Philippines, and is supported by the Proces team in Budapest.
FSO activities include precommissioning and commissioning of Organica plants, participating in technical innovation activities and full scale site testing at various locations around the world, and after sales support and operational supervision for working Organica plants. The Indonesian based FSO Enginner will be part of this international team, reporting to the Director-Project Delivery and Execution in Indonesia.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Leading and assisting in the precommissioning, commissioning, biological startup and performance tests for Organica WWTPs as construction is completed
- Supervising and inspecting the installation of diffusers and biomodules in plants under construction
- Supervising and inspecting the installation and commissioning of disc filters in plants under construction
- supervising and inspecting the installation, commissioning, maintaining, calibrating of analytical equipments / instruments installed in WWTPs
- Executing sampling, lab analyses and measurements during various phases of Commissioning.
- Leading and assisting in the training of Operational Teams in operation of FCR (Food Chain Reactor) planst
- Leading and assisting in corrective actions required for the maintenance of all Organica products including DF (Disc Filter), BM (Biomodule), control and instrumentation
- Leading and assisting in technological development work and experiments at different sites including installation, measuring and reporting such experiments
- Assisting the logistics team in procurement of Commissioning related equipment, articles and materials required for ongoing work in Organica WWTPs
- Maintaining records and logs of different actions, measurements and occurrences at the different sites
- Maintaining contact with local WWTP operating personnel as required
- Assisting in developing and translating various commissioning related documentation as will be required from time to time.
- Leading on-site experimental procedures in full-scale plants, directly or through local technicians. Summarizing and reporting findings
- As prioritized by Director – Project Delivery and FSO, ASEAN and India, AND Vice President –Technical Innovation & Commissioning, participation in site inspections, design meetings, and other project related and client facing activities to assist in Project Delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in environment engineering or any relevant engineering or technical field, electrical, mechanical, or chemical, with an advantage to wastewater treatment backgoround
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related positions
- International experience is plus
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Self-starter; Ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Good attention to detail, results driven
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/mission If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com