Organica is currently looking to fill a Manager – BD & Sales position, directly reporting to Associate Director – BD & Sales, India
Details of Responsibilities
- Work with Associate Director-BD & Sales to develop business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of sales targets and profitability.
- Full accountability for identifying, shortlisting, developing, and closing project opportunities in India.
- Work with sales support team to identify and develop strategic partners/associates with goal of increasing reach and number of potential opportunities.
- Provide timely and accurate information to sales support on all potential project opportunities, including pricing/margin data, deal milestones, technical requirements, etc.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, partners and other stakeholders for information during preparation of bid
- Manage team to ensure timely and accurate preparation of legal and commercial aspects of bids and/or technical proposals
- Gather market data and information about industry trends, competing technologies and organizations, competitive pricing and technical specifications, etc
- Willing to travel for business opportunities and prepare reports as per requirement.
- Manage and control travel and proposal development expenses to meet budget guidelinesAssist Project Team in relationship building with clients and securing payments after award of contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science.
- Total minimum experience of ten (10) years, preferably all in Water or atleast 5 years in Water Infrastructure industry.Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Ability to understand technical issues related to wastewater treatment.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Must have handful of Wastewater Industry Contacts and relationships
- Have experience in relationship building at various working levels of Municipalities / Authorities.
- High Attention to details, Accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and multicultural environment;
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Team player;
- Results driven;
- Out-of-the-box thinking, proactive and change driver attitude
Location: Delhi NCR, India
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/mission/ If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com