Organica is currently looking to fill an Manager – Project Engineering position, directly reporting to Senior Director Project Delivery and FSO. Will be responsible for supervising multiple proposals and projects of various capacities from conception through design, engineering, procurement till final hand over.
Details of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete design of the WWTPs (from the proposal till the detailed design) leading various engineering disciplines towards technical coordination to meet the requirements of the WWTP design.
- Participation in the preparation of the bids , proposal documents, information sheets, contracts, etc.
- Maintain follow-up with the clients, subcontractors, suppliers and lead the technical clarifications, approvals proactively.
- Coordinate with Sales, Projects and Technical innovations team to set required project specification and procedures in various satellite offices.
- Responsible for identifying Engineering deliverable, planning and scheduling the same along with the allocation of apt resources, ensuring timely completion and delivery. Full accountability for planning, directing, organizing and coordinating assignments for the Engineering team.
- Responsible for providing Technical support in claiming or defending a Variation order / additional scope, cost, time hence ensuring and controlling documentary evidence for such support for any of the Project under portfolio.
- Have knowledge of available equipment and latest technical developments in the market in order to optimize designs and cost of projects.
- Have knowledge about various technolgies used for Sewage Treatment along with their relative advantages and disadvanages
- Preparation, Monitoring, Controlling and updating project budget and project schedule.
- Contribute towards the project closure, the guarantee and warranty cases.
- Identify needs and opportunities for training/development of team members.
- Travel for project support at field installations both locally and internationally as required.
- Prepare and submit weekly project task list, Engineering progress reports.
- Ensuring that all the quality procedures are followed for each project in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate and monitor the preparation of the following engineering documents:
- P&ID drawing
- Equipment lists
- Hydraulic loss calculation, preparing Hydraulic Flow Diagrams
- General arrangement drawings
- Piping layouts, sections
- Load List
- Equipment selection, sizing
- Civil layouts and section
Involvement in research and development projects as per requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Waste Water Treatment Industry
- Fluency in English;
- Comfortable working in and adapting to a rapidly expanding organization;
- Expert skills at MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Practical knowledge of use of ACAD design software
- High Attention to details, Accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and multicultural environment;
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Team player;
- Results driven;
- Out-of-the-box thinking, proactive and change driver attitude
Location: Delhi NCR, India
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/mission/ If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com