Organica is currently looking to fill an Product Owner position, reporting to the Director – Engineering Services.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Own and maintain the “user story”-level items of the product backlog, including prioritization, additions, deletions, modifications and completeness of items.
- Assist the Product Manager in developing the product vision, Product Roadmap and the epics of the product backlog keeping track of user requests
- Prepare and maintain the Release Plan based on the Product Roadmap and client pilot schedules
- Work with the the Discipline Heads ensuring the quality of the Transcend Design Generator (and / or its components) and defining clear acceptance criteria all any user stories
- Understand technical requirements for each user story
- Monitor client feedback in Service Desk and error reports and integrate them to the product and / or iteration backlog, escalate to Product Manager when necessary
- During iterations drive the team towards the iteration goal and perform prioritization of iteration backlog items and critical errors in the live system
- Work with the Scrum Master to ensure continuous improvement of processes and adherence to these processes
- Serve as back-up Scrum Master andthe Product Manager in report preparation and client-facing tasks
- Prepare and disseminate weekly and/or on-demand reports on iteration progress, backlog status, release plan updates, client usage statistics, client pilot progress
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in project management, preferably as Product Owner or Project Manager in software projects
- International experience is plus
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong communication skills both technical and commercial, both oral and written
- Ability to manage his/her time effectively on their own to exceed customer expectations
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Self-starter; Ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Good attention to detail, results driven
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
Location: Budapest, IX.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/mission. If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.organicawater.com/privacy_statement/