Organica is currently looking to fill a Regional Manager – BD & Sales position.
Primary responsibility of the Job: To generate business in the region assigned.
Area of responsibility: MENA region, primarily focused on Egypt and UAE, supporting when needed the KSA team.
Place of work: Egypt, remote work
Report line: Region3 (EMEA) Business Unit Director
- Develop and execute marketing strategies:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create comprehensive marketing strategies that align with business objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers to expand our reach and customer base.
- Increase the company pipeline through identification of new leads and opportunities.
- Work with the marketing and product development teams to implement business development and sales initiatives effectively.
- Government and EPC contractor relationship management:
- Identify key decision-makers in the private sector and in government bodies in the field of environment and wastewater management who can be educated about Organica technology to facilitate future business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with EPC contractors to bid on government tenders related to Organica Technology.
- Develop and maintain corporate relationships with EPC contractors to generate business opportunities.
- Industry engagement and market intelligence:
- Attend seminars, presentations, and forums to stay updated on industry developments and maintain industry connections.
- Gather market intelligence about potential projects and competition to inform marketing strategies and business decisions.
- Liaise with clients for information during the preparation of bids and proposals, ensuring timely completion.
- Collaboration and coordination:
- Collaborate in the elaboration of proposals and tenders, to ensure timely completion of all bids and proposals.
- Coordinate with internal teams, such as sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure effective communication and alignment of goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or engineering field.
- Proven experience in marketing, business development, or sales.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships.
- Knowledge of the environment and wastewater management industry is a must.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in market research and analysis.
- Extensive travel for marketing and meetings as required.
Note: This job description is a general outline of the required duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Additional tasks may be assigned as needed, and the job description may be amended at the company’s discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/about-us#section-mission. If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. For more information about our company visit: https://www.organicawater.com/
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.organicawater.com/privacy-policy