Organica is currently looking to fill a Services Engineer position.
Summary of Responsibilities
Projects and Services
- Supervising and inspecting the installation, configuration, commissioning, maintaining, calibrating of analytical equipment’s / instruments installed in WWTPs.
- Leading and assisting in corrective actions required for the maintenance of all service packages and products including Disc Filters, control and instrumentation.
- Assisting the logistics team in procurement of service-related equipment, articles and materials required for ongoing services and new installations.
- Assisting the project execution team during WTTP commissioning, IO termination checks of the OW supplied PLC control panels, as well as the dry and wet testing of equipment integrated into the OW PLC cabinet.
- Assisting the project execution team during WTTP commissioning by providing valuable information to the engineers in case of a malfunction or dysfunction.
- As prioritized by Associate Director – Services, participation in site inspections, design meetings, and other services related and client facing activities to assist in Services Delivery.
Monitoring Stations Control and Instrumentation
- Leading and supervising the installation of monitoring stations and control and instrumentation packages
- Inspecting and maintaining the installed monitoring stations and instruments on a regular basis
- Maintaining records and logs of different actions, measurements and occurrences at the different installations
- Supporting service sales team with insight to facilities with current operation and site visits for new prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree in environment or control & instrumentation engineering, strong background in instrumentation is required. Experience of laboratory analysis, Instruments calibrations and wastewater treatment background will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related positions
- International experience is plus
- Basic handling of Multimeter (Voltage, Currency and cable break tests) is a must.
- Basic knowledge about PLC and SCADA system is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about the industrial networks is a plus.
- Handle / worked with Field and analytical instrument
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and MS Excel is a must
- Fluent English
- Willingness to spend most of his time on site maintaining instrumentation in the vicinity of Jakarta
- Aptitude to approach Problems and ability to solve / propose solutions to solve.
- Good communication skills
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Self-starter: Ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Attention to details and results oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/about-us#section-mission. If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position, please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. For more information about our company visit: https://www.organicawater.com/
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.organicawater.com/privacy-policy