Organica is currently looking to fill a Sr. Draughtsman position, directly reporting to Manager – Project Engineering. Will be responsible for the preparation of all the drawings.
Details of Responsibilities
- Developing equipment layouts
- Developing piping layouts including support structures
- Equipment Modeling
- Isometric Sketches
- Pipe sizing and stress analysis for piping systems
- Coordinating with Design Office to compile drawings
- Preparing mechanical documents of Basic Engineering Package
- Diploma or equivalanet training in mechaical or civil drafting. Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- More than 5 years experience in a simlar role
- Knowledge of rotating equipment, piping systems, fabrication, tanks, valves etc.
- Good skills at MS Word and. Good knowledge of ASME, ASTM, ANSI, BS or DIN pipng codes and standards
- Expert level user of at least one piping/modelling softwares out of (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CADWorx, Microstation, PDS, Bentley
- High Attention to details, Accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Team player
- Results driven
- Out-of-the-box thinking, proactive and change driver attitude
Location: Delhi NCR, India
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/mission/ If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com