Organica Water, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at centralstation.organicawater.com, www.organicawater.com and www.organicawater.cn (collectively, “our site”) and using our web-based hosted platform to design wastewater treatment plants. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to and using our service, posting material or requesting further services such as your name, your email address and your address. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or service and if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- General, aggregated, demographic, and technical data (such as aggregated anonymous information about website usage) may be collected by the Company. It will not be linked to any of your personal data, through cookies or other means, without your consent.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data (through Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) and through Google Analytics and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Functionality cookies – These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies do not track your browsing activity on other websites.
Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. The information obtained with these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to use it identify individual visitors, or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.
You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Check the help menu in your browser for further information.
3. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information we hold about you in one or more of the following ways:
- To present content from our site in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter into with you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, such as our design tool, when you choose to do so.
- Unless you opt-out, to provide you with details of other products and services in which you may be interested, including those of our partners in connection with products and services for the construction of a wastewater treatment plant.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To monitor any downloads you make from our site.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, at a destination outside the country in which you reside, which may not provide the same level of protection for Personal Data. For visitors from within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), please note that this may include transfer outside of the EEA. Your data may also be processed by our staff operating outside of the country in which you live who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
5. E-MAIL MARKETING AND NEWSLETTERS
We may also use your data, or, with your consent, permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you including those of our partners in connection with products and services for the construction of a wastewater treatment plant.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those you have bought or expressed an interest in purchasing. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form or page on which we collect your data. You can also opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by following the directions contained in the e-mail to unsubscribe, or by contacting us on the details below:
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to other members of our group for business and operational purposes. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or in connection with the sale of our website, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business.
- If Organica Water, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the assets transferred as part of such acquisition.
- To our sub-contractors who may be outside the EEA to the extent require for the purposes of the services they provide to us.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including responding to requests from law enforcement authorities), or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers , or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and may require us to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If you wish to access information held about you or request us to rectify, delete or block it if incorrect, please contact us at: