Organica Water is an innovative, research driven organization in the Cleantech space – focusing on providing green, cost-effective and sustainable solutions for cleaning wastewater before it finds its way to lakes, rivers, and oceans. Over the past decade, we introduced new ideas and progressive technologies to build, operate and digitally control facilities that treat municipal wastewater.
Our focus on innovation and quality of products/services has allowed us to build a loyal team working towards well aligned goals. We are looking to add motivated and committed professionals to our talented and enthusiastic team. Professionals who are looking for exciting opportunities to grow, can adapt to change and are looking for a long tenure would be the best fit for our team.
Organica is currently looking to fill an Process and Commissioning Engineer position.
Summary of Responsibilities
Organica is seeking to fill a Process and Commissioning Engineer position. Responsibilities include:
- Execute process sizing and design for Organica-powered WWTPs.
- Familiarize with Organica’s process sizing and design tools and techniques.
- Prepare technology documentation for potential clients, partners, and regulators.
- Provide process support to Engineering, Project Execution, and Sales teams during projects.
- Coordinate and lead all Organica engineering activities related to commissioning.
- Support monitoring and process optimization of existing Organica-powered WWTPs.
- Assist the Process Development team in research and development for process improvements.
- Offer process design assistance for wastewater treatment solutions as needed.
- Serve as the main client contact for ongoing operational supervision and process optimization contracts post-WWTP commissioning.
- Support sales and business development by addressing client inquiries about WWTP process design and operation.
- Manage commissioning of all wastewater treatment plants designed by Organica.
- Take ownership of content in the operating manual provided to WWTP owners.
- Produce, control, and update commissioning-related documentation, including manuals, checklists, and handover documents.
- Train operators in WWTP operation and sampling, and provide lab analysis training.
Provide field feedback to Process and Product Development teams to enhance Organica’s designs and products.
Qualifications and key competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Biological, or Environmental)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of process simulation software (GPS X, SUMO or similar modelling environment) is preferable
- Experience with commissioning biological wastewater treatment technologies (Activated Sludge, SBR, IFAS, MBBR) in a municipal setting. Experience in fixed-film systems a plus
- Experience in process design and sizing of WWTPs is a plus
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Open to travel
Location: Delhi NCR, India
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please review our values located at https://www.organicawater.com/about-us#section-mission. If you think you are a fit for Organica and for this position please send your resume with salary requirement and motivation/cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company visit: https://www.organicawater.com/
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.organicawater.com/privacy-policy