Posted on September 8, 2015
Meet “Wastewater Dan”!
We are delighted to introduce our new permanent guest blogger, Daniel L. Theobald, President of Environmental Services.
About Daniel L. Theobald
I am Daniel L. Theobald (aka “Wastewater Dan”), proprietor of Environmental Services. I am a professional wastewater and safety consultant/trainer with more than 24 years of hands-on industry experience operating many variants of wastewater treatment processing units and am eager to share with others my knowledge about water conservation. I can be reached at: TheWastewaterWiz01@gmail.com or www.Conserve-On-Water.com
My background includes the following:
- Started Operating Wastewater Treatment Plants in 1987
- Started Training Wastewater Treatment Operators in 1989
- Became Certified Wastewater Trainer in 1991
- Started Wastewater Consulting full time in 1997
- Started Publishing Articles in 2012
- Started Live TV Appearances in 2015
Guest Blogging Experience
- Water Online since 2013: http://www.wateronline.com/author/daniel-theobald
- Water/Waste Processing since 2014: http://www.waterwaste.com/ask-the-wastewater-expert/
- Listing of all my Published Articles: http://www.esdlt.com/the-wastewater-wizard-authors-article-on-environmental-services-09152013/
Why publish on Organica Water’s blog?
I share Organica’s vision of sustainable wastewater management and their position as a thought leader in the water/wastewater industry – this is a way to get involved in sharing ideas while promoting a healthy and environment!
What kind of content can readers expect from me?
I hope to share my take on achieving and maintaining healthy wastewater and water in our environment given my extensive experience in the industry (spanning consulting, educating and training).